- We are now selecting contestants to participate in 2018 MISS NEW MEXICO USA® and MISS NEW MEXICO TEEN USA® State Pageants, the official preliminaries to the prestigious MISS USA® and MISS TEEN USA® pageants!
- 2018 MISS NEW MEXICO USA® and MISS NEW MEXICO TEEN USA ® will be held IN Las Cruces, NM. Dates to be announced
- You could be among these contestants!
If you are female, single (never married, never had a child), a United States citizen, a resident of the state of New Mexico for at least 6 months prior to the pageant (or have resided in the state of New Mexico as a full-time student and will have completed at least one semester, trimester, or summer session by January 1st, 2018), and meet the age requirements*, we invite you to APPLY TODAY! Our program is designed to be an excellent vehicle for advancing you career and personal goals. As a contestant, you will be judged in three equal categories consisting of Personal Interview, Swimsuit, and Evening Wear, and you will participate in two exciting stage shows. Performing a talent is NOT a requirement.
- To become a contestant in the year’s event, submit the information below and attach a recent photo. Your photo does not need to be professional. Please make sure the attached file is not over 3MB in size. If you do not have a digital version of your photo, you can also submit it by mail. Any photo submitted by mail will not be returned.
- Laura’s Productions
745 S. Mesa Hills, Suite C
El Paso, TX 79912
- *Age Requirements
Miss New Mexico USA:
At least 18 and less than 28 as of January 1, 2018
- Miss New Mexico Teen USA:
At least 14 and less than 19 as of January 1, 2018.
- Once we have received your information and photo, your application will be reviewed by our selection committee. You will be notified by mail if chosen. If you have any questions, please contact the pageant office at: 915-845-2894.